Terrace Renovations in Sydney, Modern Extensions, New Builds, Heritage Renovations
With over 30 years of experience, Managed Build is your most trusted and best luxury home builders in Sydney. Looking for ‘building companies near me’? Located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburb of Coogee, Managed Build’s reputation is built on honesty, quality, efficiency, value, and genuine personal service. Our extensive professional building services cover every type of construction. Whether you need a new build or would like to add a modern extension on an old Federation cottage or terrace – or perhaps a pool for summer, contact us.
We build across the Eastern Suburbs, Inner West and Sutherland Shire. Not in these areas? No problem. Give us a call on 0414 499 422 to discuss further.
FULLY REGISTERED CLASS 2 BUILDING PRACTITIONER
Your trusted accredited builders
What Can We do for You?
From minor upgrades to mansion renovations, our team of dedicated, highly skilled builders see every project through to successful completion.
• Single and multi-storey homes.
• Knockdowns and rebuilds.
• Split-level homes.
• Studios and granny flats.
• Heritage homes.
• Terrace houses.
• Mansions and manors – builds, restorations, renovations, and extensions.
Efficient and High-Quality Builds
When building or renovating, you want to be in your home and back to normal as quickly as possible. We aim to reach handover quicker – without cutting corners. How do we do this? With over 30 years’ experience building in a range of commercial and residential contexts, we have perfected efficient ways to work that do not compromise quality. From project planning to resolving on-site challenges, we work as a team to achieve the best results every time.
• Hands-on site managers.
• Customer service guarantee.
• Commitment to quality – From choosing materials to final construction.
• Managed Build is stable and financially secure.
• Uncompromising quality assurance.
• Genuine personal service. We take the time to get to know you and we spend time with you on the site to ensure your quote and project plan is tailored to the needs of your property and you.
• Superior workmanship.
Peace of Mind and Assurances
• Ask us anything – We will give you a straight answer every time.
• Stay informed – You will be kept informed throughout the entire process, so you are always up to date with what is happening.
• Locked in price – once the price is locked in, it will not change. We give you the end price up-front so you can compare the final costs and all-inclusive services easily. Other builders may provide a lower price however may not include extras that come up later in the build (after the contract is signed)(*1).
• Honesty and integrity.
• We will never rush you to sign a contract. Take your time reviewing the details so you feel confident moving ahead(*1).
Our promise to you is to make the building experience enjoyable and fulfilling.
Warranties and Guarantees
All our work is backed by warranties and guarantees plus the Managed Build’s own strict quality report.
• All construction work complies with the Building Code of Australia (Building Act 1989)(*2).
• All work on heritage-listed homes complies with local, state, and federal acts and regulations.
• New builds include termite protection.
• Statutory warranty (as per the Building Act 1989)(*2).
• Home warranty insurance (as per the Home Building Compensation (HBC) Scheme)(*1). Where this insurance is required to be taken out under the law, Managed Build will provide you with a copy of the certificate of insurance(*3).
• Workers compensation.
• Contractor and sub-contractor insurance.
• Public liability.
Where a manufacturer warranty is available for a new appliance or product, we ensure this documentation is passed onto you.
Builder Licence Number
If a builder is encouraging you to obtain a home-builder licence may be doing so in order to avoid responsibility for the work; avoid having to obtain home warranty insurance; or if they do not have the licence required to complete the work.
Managed Build – Builders Licence Number: 322610c
• You can check the licence number of your builder on the NSW Fair Trading website for free.
*1. NSW Fair Trading. Contracts. 2021.
*2. Home Building Act 1989 No 147. 2020. NSW. Part 2C.
*3. Home Building Act 1989 No 147. 2020. NSW. Part 6.